ornery-geeks home page.
Hire us for lovingly handcrafted code homemade with only the finest binary ingredients!
We  are geeks .
AND WE  ARE ORNERY !
about this site
Throughout this site, bits written by Steve look like this, bits written by Jackie look like this, and bits written by someone else look like this.
Links to external sites are indicated by this icon:
- Seasons Greetings 2007
- Sleep Hygiene - Since the heart attack in May 2007, Jackie has been working on new pages about diabetes, diet, exercise and supplements, but haven't finished any of them yet. However, sleep hygience is *darned* easy to both implement and write about, so here's the page.
- Steve finished building my new cabinet!
- Cooking stuff - recipes from a household that includes both diabetic and non-diabetic cooking
- Easter 2007 - Monique, Elaine, Alex and Joey came down to visit for Easter weekend.
- Jackie's Gardening Stuff
Steve's code pages:
The ASP debugging functions that we use in our work.
- Fixing the printer
- Happy Holidays 2006 from Steve and Jackie - Our letter that went out with our holiday cards this year.
Bermuda Cruise 2006:
Jackie's posts - including the saga of Cynthia's broken leg.
Steve's pictures from the cruise
- Lolly's House - In May of 2006, we went to Arkansas to help build a house for one of our online friends.
- Xmas 2005 - We spent the holiday with Steve's family in Ontario, including lots of nieces and nephews!
1. Includes :
- Steve Fredette - Canadian hippie d00d
- Jackie Patti - radical free-thinker with dreadlocks
- Kitana  - warm and fuzzy mistress of guilt-induction
- Little Bit  - cute and cuddly cream-lover
- Irena  - scientist and explorer
- Id  - ummm... he's kinda an id...
2. We're also homesteaders and truck drivers, but figured ornery-geeks-homesteaders-and-truckdrivers.com was just too long of a domain name.
3. You wanna make something of it???
4. No, we said ORNERY. There's no "h"!
5. Cynthia is not included because she doesn't live here anymore cause she grew up in spite of Jackie telling her not to. Disobedient brat!